Differences between revisions 4 and 7 (spanning 3 versions)
Revision 4 as of 2015-10-14 18:52:54
Size: 837
Comment:
Revision 7 as of 2015-10-14 20:47:33
Size: 2433
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 21: Line 21:
 *  * Board Of Directors meeting
  * Russell nominated Ben,Matthew,Jason to Board of Advisors
  * Board agrees that they will maintain their existing roles
  * Russell suggests that more business cards be printed
  * Ted should get a key to the mailbox
  * Round up MarinoDuregon for trip to Union Bank on Fremont to transfer bank card roles
   * Will try to arrange for morning before the end of the month
  * Expand board to encompass educators/outreach/other non-profits?
   * Not at this time, but we would like to bring in more volunteers with the nodes
  * Ben suggests changing the name of the organization (discussed a couple years back, but not revisited)
   * Perhaps we have a resource from Urban Airship to assist?
   * Once we've made some progress, we could have a node-co-hosted party for "networking"
 * NodeArborLodge new host is looking to recoup CenturyLink install cost between four participants
 * Node installs new VZA North, NodeMississippi Ballroom (Ed suggested attending Boise-Eliott meeting)
 * Sky pilot take apart party
 * NodeKnowYourCity may be having ethernet port roulette issues - needs a visit Mark Moscato is no longer there
 * Canvas Host thought we would generate more business, but is now asking for $50/month, not actioning at this time
 * Canvas Host is now domain registrar (from Stephouse), should we move to DNSimple?
  * Russell will contact Darrin to ask about registration, maybe hosting?
trom Stephouse), should we move to DNSimple?
 * Clearwire-hosted nodes need to migrate, NodeLuckyLab will go with Comcast, NodeMatt may go CenturyLink?
Line 23: Line 43:
----

Location: NodeKeegan
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Scribe: JasonBergstrom
Roll Call: KeeganQuinn,RussellSenior,TedBrunner,MatthewKlug,JasonBergstrom,BenFoote

Agenda

  • Annual Board Meeting
    • Appoint members of the BoardOfAdvisors

    • Appoint officers for the coming year
    • Board expansion?
    • <add your item here>

  • After the Board Meeting concludes, we'll proceed immediately with the regular Weekly Meeting, Monthly Hack Night and Burrito Festival
  • Catch up on installs (and checklists)?
  • CanvasHost pending hosting cost "enhancement"?

  • Pesky Clearwire transitions?
  • Node Notes

Notes

  • Picked up and ate fine burritos.
  • Next week we will be at NodeLuckyLabNorth

  • Board Of Directors meeting
    • Russell nominated Ben,Matthew,Jason to Board of Advisors
    • Board agrees that they will maintain their existing roles
    • Russell suggests that more business cards be printed
    • Ted should get a key to the mailbox
    • Round up MarinoDuregon for trip to Union Bank on Fremont to transfer bank card roles

      • Will try to arrange for morning before the end of the month
    • Expand board to encompass educators/outreach/other non-profits?
      • Not at this time, but we would like to bring in more volunteers with the nodes
    • Ben suggests changing the name of the organization (discussed a couple years back, but not revisited)
      • Perhaps we have a resource from Urban Airship to assist?
      • Once we've made some progress, we could have a node-co-hosted party for "networking"
  • NodeArborLodge new host is looking to recoup CenturyLink install cost between four participants

  • Node installs new VZA North, NodeMississippi Ballroom (Ed suggested attending Boise-Eliott meeting)

  • Sky pilot take apart party
  • NodeKnowYourCity may be having ethernet port roulette issues - needs a visit Mark Moscato is no longer there

  • Canvas Host thought we would generate more business, but is now asking for $50/month, not actioning at this time
  • Canvas Host is now domain registrar (from Stephouse), should we move to DNSimple?
    • Russell will contact Darrin to ask about registration, maybe hosting?

trom Stephouse), should we move to DNSimple?

[CategoryMeetingNotes]

AnnualBoardMeeting2015 (last edited 2015-10-14 22:14:00 by JasonBergstrom)