← Revision 6 as of 2007-12-19 19:58:59
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' MichaelWeinberg, RussellSenior, PaulCLeddy<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' MichaelWeinberg, RussellSenior, [[PaulCLeddy]] <<BR>>|
- Annual Board Meeting
- None Yet
MichaelWeinberg will serve as new registered agent.
RussellSenior writes two checks:
- Russell notes that this year the filing of an IRS form 990 is compulsory. Personal Telco has traditionally filed this form, even when it was not required.
- The President shall recommend one nominee to serve an initial one-year term.
- The Secretary shall and Treasurer shall jointly recommend one nominee to serve a two-year term.
- Additional nominees may be offered by any member and require only a second from another member.
- Nominees may come from within or outside of the membership.
Approved change to NonDiscriminationPolicy wording to better reflect structure of organizational leadership.
- Goals for 2008: