← Revision 13 as of 2001-12-31 10:39:35
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* Touch screen support. :) Can this be done without X? non-X-scribble?
* Real time reporting...
* setting up image to work with other devices (EG: SBCs with different PCMCIA bridges)
* Setting up a default message on telnet/ssh; "you are not logged in via nocat, please goto http://aa.bb.cc.dd/"
|Line 30:||Line 34:|
* having lynx installed would help debugging 'net connections
||* having lynx installed would help debugging 'net connections|
This is to help track and resolve bugs with the DebianLinuxAccessPoint and DebianApImage projects. If you think you've found a bug in how the image works please list it here along with all the information I might need to fix it. Thanks -- AdamShand.
Automatic rules update for ExtrusionDetection
- Test traffic shaping, investigate inbound traffic shaping
- Setup Exim with TLS for mail proxying (warn about earthlink)
- Setup transparent proxy for port 80 and port 25
- Add the debian package for Wavemon (new in unstable)
- Install Bastille for security (maybe gr-security as well?)
- Install tripwire or osiris
- Is webmin a good idea?
- Add CBQ (debian package shaper)
ssl support on nocat auth page -EricJohanson
Touch screen support. Can this be done without X? non-X-scribble?
- Real time reporting...
- setting up image to work with other devices (EG: SBCs with different PCMCIA bridges)
Setting up a default message on telnet/ssh; "you are not logged in via nocat, please goto http://aa.bb.cc.dd/"
- Screen doesn't turn off (might be my bios settings)
- How do you make grub bootable? (without loading lilo first and then booting and choosing grub)
working on it, if anyone else wants to figure this out it would be appreciated. -- AdamShand
- /etc/lilo.conf.install does not point to correct kernel image; (both 2.2.x and 2.4.x)
- warnings loading modules; /var/log/something is readonly on kernel boot
- My screen *does* turn off, once I tweaked the bios
- Why can't I ping/traceroute out via the NAT?
- having lynx installed would help debugging 'net connections
Unable to Duplicate
- DNS Server doesn't load upon bootup
- DHCP Server doesn't load upon bootup
- Needs update to 2.4.16 (10 Dec 2001)
- Disable -- MARK -- in syslog ("-m 0") (10 Dec 2001)
- Add simple batch file or configuration to switch to bridging instead of NAT (see /usr/local/bin/bridge-setup.sh 10 Dec 2001)