← Revision 15 as of 2002-02-22 10:27:38
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|* Ghetto Space (who's interested)||* Warehouse Space (Update ...)|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* Possible Grant Writing Help (Tech Writers)|
|Line 13:||Line 14:|
|* Grants, Wirex, Money ... oh my!||
* Boingo final decision
* Web site over to freenetworks.org (if yes what then?)
* Maps site to nocat for maintenance
* Disband special interest groups?
|Line 24:||Line 28:|
|* Sylistic image with HostApMode drivers and NoCatAuth||* HTML for splash page|
|Line 36:||Line 40:|
|* Propaganda Update.||
* Propaganda Update. Stickers and static stickers.
* Other meeting spaces!
|Line 41:||Line 46:|
* Report from EyeForWireless Conference
* Report from Summit meeting
|Line 45:||Line 48:|
|* Pioneer Square feedback ... problems, requests etc?|
|Line 46:||Line 50:|
* Intel AccessPoints (FreeGeek and YouthCenter?)
* PioneerSquare node
* NoCatAuth hacking (thanks to all)
* Thanks to MattHickey and need new maintainer for WnDb
* New Nodes ...
* Monteauxs Restuarant
* Hawthorne Youth Hostel
|Line 51:||Line 54:|
* DebianApImage - Test it!
* Web site. Does it work for people? Likes/dislikes etc.
* NoCatAuth hacking
* NoCatAuth Splash Screen - Good bad etc?
* Status page details what do you want to see?
* DebianApImage - Who's using it?
|Line 54:||Line 60:|
|* Do people like having presentations?|
|Line 57:||Line 62:|
|* Map Maintainers (Bill ... others?)||* Map Maintainers (Bill? ... others?)|
|Line 59:||Line 64:|
|* FreeNetworks.org (We're an affiliate, What it's about, Wiki page etc)|
|Line 62:||Line 66:|
* Can someone explain WDS?
* Please bring any homebrew antennas for show-and-tell (PatrickSullivan)
* LucasSheehan unviels "TheSign" ...
|* Can anyone explain WDS?|
|Line 69:||Line 71:|
|* Copywrite of logo and web site (AdamShand)||* Copyright of logo and web site (AdamShand)|
|Line 73:||Line 75:|
* Get offical statements of cooperation from EasyStreet
* Christian and Sam now secretary
|* Copyright of the logo (done by Lonnie)|
|Line 84:||Line 85:|
|* IPv6. How it works, how to use it etc|
- Warehouse Space (Update ...)
- Barn Raising, get some nodes up!
Idea's for PlacesToUnwire
- No commercial use, what does that actually mean.
- Why do it? What's needed. Who's interested?
- Possible Grant Writing Help (Tech Writers)
- ESSID Standardization
- Boingo final decision
- Web site over to freenetworks.org (if yes what then?)
- Maps site to nocat for maintenance
- Disband special interest groups?
- Report from the Special Interest Groups
Need Linux bootable CD/Floppy w/ Host AP and NoCatAuth pre-installed
- HTML for splash page
- Introductions ...
Status of PayPal account.
- Propaganda Update. Stickers and static stickers.
- Other meeting spaces!
- Pass the hat for the Pioneer Square node
Buy a TeeShirt!
LuckyLab access update
- ESSID Standardization
- Pioneer Square feedback ... problems, requests etc?
- New Nodes ...
- Monteauxs Restuarant
- Hawthorne Youth Hostel
NoCatAuth Splash Screen - Good bad etc?
- Status page details what do you want to see?
DebianApImage - Who's using it?
Ideas for promotion (flyers, stickers, conference, talks, fair, WarDriving etc)
Better help for newbies (answer questions, GettingStarted, FAQ etc)
- Map Maintainers (Bill? ... others?)
- Location! Location! Location! (Morrison bridge, north/south park blocks, skidmore, brooklyn park, washington park etc)
OpenAp show and tell (?)
- Can anyone explain WDS?
- Copyright of the logo (done by Lonnie)
General question and answer session, infrastructure/ad-hoc mode (AdamShand)
- Captive Portal Demonstration (needs to wait for connectivity)
- FCC regulations (Unknown)
- RF lesson (dB vs dBi vs. dBm, fresnel zones, pathloss, isotropic radiator, etc)
War driving as a marketing tool
- Sucess stories (this is what I did to get my node up)
- Hardware recommendations and what to look for in an AP)