← Revision 7 as of 2018-08-29 13:40:03
fixup StreetRoots, back online
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,NoahFontes<<BR>>|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|* None Yet||* Discussion about Russell's search through hardware stores for shielding for temperature sensors.|
- Node notes:
NodeStreetRoots -- was offline due to ISP change, fixed up temporarily, planning to replace Buffalo WZR600DHP (broken antenna) with an Meraki MR24 tomorrow.
NodeBuffaloGap -- install a Ubiquiti ER-X in place of the Alix for better bandwidth, also needs an ethernet tip replaced (due to lost tab)
NodeAnkenyTap -- review status
Received donation from JorenLove's employer (2018-08-29):
- Russell describes status of ubifs write-back problem investigation (applies to both mr24 and er-x)
- Russell notes that he paid the Oregon corporate renewal ($50) only a week or so late (oops).
- Russell tells of his road trip adventures
- Ted said yes to Annual Board Meeting at the monthly, as he (and Jason) will likely not be at the next weekly.
- Orchard Supply Hardware is supposed to have all inventory liquidated by November 2. Jason bought all the low-volt staples on the shelf from the Tigard store (currently 10% off), no full boxes of Cat 5e/6.
Your Item Here
- Discussion about Russell's search through hardware stores for shielding for temperature sensors.