← Revision 11 as of 2020-08-26 18:51:10
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* MHCRC - draft community needs assessment, comment period but unclear as to what it is||* MHCRC - draft community needs assessment, comment period but unclear as to what it is.|
- Node notes:
- DIN Meeting
<add your agenda item(s)>
GalenSeitz donated AW-NB159H radios and pigtails to Russell
NodeBrunner - public and private on new and old MR24s which will be on ports 1/2
- DIN Meeting - Russell related call with Don Wolff from PPS and guerilla networking, ongoing challenge with getting students connected.
ElizabethPerez - 3500 Chromebooks will be distributed in October, funds from CARES act.
- Charter review committee - 20 appointees (4 or 5 per councilor).
PP&R is also considering how to make their networks available, via vans? Will be issues with rainy weather
- C3PO stats - 5TB data in last 4 months, uploaded 350 GB, point in time 30 leases, both APs functioning, 900 unique addresses (but not unique persistent users).
- 122 DHCP renewals reconnecting ~164 users
- MHCRC - draft community needs assessment, comment period but unclear as to what it is.