← Revision 2 as of 2014-02-25 15:34:18
add some more agenda items, add your own, it's fun!
update agenda with more stuff
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* None Yet||
* Discuss why we don't uniformily add SSIDs at nodes
1. Sometimes node hosts don't actually want them: (give examples)
1. Some reason to wonder if multiple SSIDs are related to wifi outages (give examples)
1. Node hosts have not been clamoring for them, it's worth going slow until this resolves.
Date and Time: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: Them
- Status of server transition:
We have a reprieve on the end-date at AmberGlen, was being conservative, but actual end-date is March 19 as confirmed by Integra
- Node notes:
NodeWygant plugged in, waiting on a rooftop ubiquiti bullet for mounting hardware
NodeBluebird have new hardware, just need to flash/configure and schedule an install date/time
NodeLabarre, offline since monday, not sure why yet.
NodeBobWhite, two Ubiquiti Airrouters are offline, one dried out, the other repaired after power supply failure, ready to plug back in.
NodePad still offline, had pinged node host while they were out of the country, maybe should ping again.
NodeKnow had a DNS outage, not clear why, reboot fixed.
NodePatch had a hardware refresh, also has native ipv6 now, ptpnet's ipv6 net there has been turned off pending determination they are compatible.
NodeArborLodge report on Arbor Lodge Neighborhood Association presentation, related outreach efforts.
- Discuss moving dynamic dns stuff off of remote syslogging so that we can shove that down vpn tunnel instead.
Update on splash from BenjaminFoote
- Discuss why we don't uniformily add SSIDs at nodes
- Sometimes node hosts don't actually want them: (give examples)
- Some reason to wonder if multiple SSIDs are related to wifi outages (give examples)
- Node hosts have not been clamoring for them, it's worth going slow until this resolves.
- None Yet