← Revision 2 as of 2017-01-25 18:53:25
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
|* Discussion about FiberFi offering, and where it may be possible to it.||
* Discussion about FiberFi offering, and where it may be possible to use it.
* NodeMohawk - have seen at least one terabyte cap notice on the consumer Comcast connection, VZA is interested in more FiberFi
* NodeHancock - Testing FiberFi
* NodeRigler - Widgets are pointing at VPN 252, but "ring" also seems to have reverted. Possible factory reset issue? Or soft reset?
- Node notes:
NodeBuffaloGap -- added a pre-authorized macaddr for a kindle
NodeMohawk -- getting alerts about bandwidth cap approaching, was queried by node host, graphs were inspected, appears to be just a case of slightly higher usage this month, possibly due to weather and more home time than usual.
NodeRigler -- weirdly, seemed to have recently been factory reset ... VPN tunnel reverted to the old end-point. Reflashed with modern bits and baked in modern configuration.
NodeSechzig -- still owe them an invoice.
BenjaminFoote is having some trouble getting the D-Link DIR-860L-B1 to ring up a PPPoE connection to CenturyLink. Russell considering doing some testing with a device locally, long latencies on IRC are making debugging the problem rather slow and tedious.
Possible visit from FiberFi person, contacted by email on Tuesday.
- Report on DIN (if Russell goes).
<add your item here>
Discussion about FiberFi offering, and where it may be possible to use it.