dude, it's been a bunch of months, you are wearing out your clutch.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' NoahFontes,RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree,TomasKuchta<<BR>>|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
|* None Yet||
* Node notes:
* Discussion about port forwarding at NodeSteele
* ToorCamp recap
- Board of Directors Election coming soon
- must be a member by conclusion of June meeting to be eligible to vote in the election
- must be present to vote, unless a written, signed proxy is given to an attendee to present at the time of the election
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- still need to get over to replace the Alix
NodeLuckyLabSW -- waiting on a new ethernet run, Gary also expressed interest in an abbreviated splash page
NodeKeegan -- host 'wave' has been off-line since mid-June, need to inquire to Keegan to see what's up
NodeSabin -- still not plugged in. wtf?
- PTP data manager problem -- testing several months ago showed that the data manager did not allow deleting nodes
- Port forwards -- are there any reasonable solutions? we've tended to say "no". Is there some model that could handle them without manual intervention? Brainstorm.
Ted and Russell debrief on ToorCamp2018
- MunicipalBroadbandPDX news
<add your item here>