← Revision 7 as of 2018-06-27 19:37:59
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
|* No meeting next week (July 4)||* No meeting next week (July 4), NodeBillyRays on the 11th?|
- Board of Directors Election coming soon
- must be a member by conclusion of June meeting to be eligible to vote in the election
- must be present to vote, unless a written, signed proxy is given to an attendee to present at the time of the election
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- still need to get over to replace the Alix
NodeLuckyLabSW -- waiting on a new ethernet run, Gary also expressed interest in an abbreviated splash page
NodeKeegan -- host 'wave' has been off-line since mid-June, need to inquire to Keegan to see what's up
NodeSabin -- still not plugged in. wtf?
- PTP data manager problem -- testing several months ago showed that the data manager did not allow deleting nodes
- Port forwards -- are there any reasonable solutions? we've tended to say "no". Is there some model that could handle them without manual intervention? Brainstorm.
Ted and Russell debrief on ToorCamp2018
- MunicipalBroadbandPDX news
<add your item here>
- Node notes:
No meeting next week (July 4), NodeBillyRays on the 11th?
- Ask PLUG about sharing OSCON booth
- Bank account established
- Mayor/manager of Troutdale interested, wanted to have Gresham or Portland on board.
- Portland has a grant, but not funded until September, mentioned $50K outside of grant?