|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* 7:00PM - Business followed directly by informal meet and greet.||
* 6:45PM - Presentation: "Community Networking Backhaul Alternatives to Wireless" by DonPark
* 7:15PM - Business followed directly by informal meet and greet.
|Line 26:||Line 27:|
|* Node 690 and Node 691|
|Line 27:||Line 29:|
|* Update on Grant Application|
Personal Telco Monthly Meeting for March 30th 2005
When and Where
Urban Grind Coffee 2214 NE Oregon St. (take 22nd Ave. 2 blocks North of Sandy Blvd.)
Wednesday, March 30th 2005. 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- 6:00PM - Introduction to Personal Telco for newcomers.
- 6:30PM - New Nodes and other announcements.
6:45PM - Presentation: "Community Networking Backhaul Alternatives to Wireless" by DonPark
- 7:15PM - Business followed directly by informal meet and greet.
- Call for Presidential Nominations
Election held at MeetingJuly2005
Must be a member (MembershipAgreement) to nominate or accept nomination
Last day to register as a member for this election is MeetingJune2005
Nomination posted and accepted or rejected on general MailingList
- New Node Announcements
- Node 690 and Node 691
- Other Announcements
- Update on Grant Application
- Hack Nights
- SSID Consistency
- All Personal Telco Project nodes require a consistent name of "www.personaltelco.net". This is for the purpose of roaming between access points.