← Revision 9 as of 2005-03-30 16:39:10
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
|* Node 690 and Node 691||
* Mobile Node [http://wiki.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/Node686 Node686]
* ART [http://wiki.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/Node690 Node690]
* The Falcon [http://wiki.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/Node691 Node691]
* Gladstone Coffee (Node number forthcoming.)
|Line 30:||Line 33:|
* Update on Grant Application
* Hack Nights
* Received funding for MississippiGrantProject from [http://mmt.org Meyer Memorial Trust] contact MichaelWeinberg to be involved. Documentation will be kept on wiki.
* Trimet is deploying wi-fi at MAX stops for time updates. Lloyd retail district is getting wi-fi in the near future.
Personal Telco Monthly Meeting for March 30th 2005
When and Where
Urban Grind Coffee 2214 NE Oregon St. (take 22nd Ave. 2 blocks North of Sandy Blvd.)
Wednesday, March 30th 2005. 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- 6:00PM - Introduction to Personal Telco for newcomers.
- 6:30PM - New Nodes and other announcements.
6:45PM - Presentation: "Community Networking Backhaul Alternatives to Wireless" by DonPark
- 7:15PM - Business followed directly by informal meet and greet.
Audio & Video
http://stephouse.net/?nav=PTPMeeting (live video feed, experimental)
- Call for Presidential Nominations
- New Node Announcements
- Other Announcements
- SSID Consistency
- All Personal Telco Project nodes require a consistent name of "www.personaltelco.net". This is for the purpose of roaming between access points.