|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
|* OScon2006. We have a table. Need volunteers.||
* ["OScon2006"]. We have a table. Need volunteers.
* Education: not much to say, Tom attempts hand-off to Caleb
* Suggestions for test-cases for MikeRogoway at MetroFi field-test
* How does the ad-free thing work?
* How is the latency? Pull some ISOs off the net (from OSUOSL)
* What about interference?
* Other ideas? Write luckymike at the domain of this wiki.
* Demo mississippi.personaltelco.net
* What is left to be done on the MississippiGrantProject
* Two roofs
* Edumacation and Community tools
Adhocracy application introduction by KeeganQuinne
- July Board of Directors election in July (two spots)
NodeHollywood relocation update, NodeLuckyLabNW
NodeCommunitecture install report & photos
- OSCON table
- Education Committee: PTPHandbook Progress
Mike Rogoway from Oregonian is headed to Cali to do a Metro Fi field test. Wants to know what he should try to gauge performance. -MichaelWeinberg
- Finance Committee: Troy's update. Taxes 2005
DonPark does introductions, says hello, and summarizes agenda
GreggSwanson takes over discussion and gives his talk
Hands around some [http://www.iridium.ru/engindex.htm Iridium Satellite Phones]
Gives general overview of purpose and recent activities of HumaniNet
- Funding: a few donors, some grants out there, some commission
SimulationDay on June 15th
- Scenario: tsunami off the oregon coast
- Have several tasks, including setting up a multihop link
Slides will be available on the [http://www.humaninet.org Humaninet website]
KeeganQuinn gives a question-directed demo of ["Adhocracy"]
- What it is, what it does
- The pretty pictures it makes
- Other nifty features
- What is on the horizon
- Keegan, Tom, and Tom exchange esoteric (but amusing) banter
Upcoming elections (presented by RussellSenior)
Two board positions (Secretary and Treasurer) will be filled at the next BoardMeeting (July)
- Discussion of the Bylaws
Update on NodeHollywood (going up next Saturday)
- NodeLuckyLabNW going up soon, need to find volunteers and set a data
NodeCommunitecture went up
- ["OScon2006"]. We have a table. Need volunteers.
- Education: not much to say, Tom attempts hand-off to Caleb
- How does the ad-free thing work?
- How is the latency? Pull some ISOs off the net (from OSUOSL)
- What about interference?
- Other ideas? Write luckymike at the domain of this wiki.
- Demo mississippi.personaltelco.net
What is left to be done on the MississippiGrantProject
- Two roofs
- Edumacation and Community tools