← Revision 14 as of 2019-10-30 19:10:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
|* Next week's meeting - either LuckyLabNorthwest or NodeGoosehollow - depends on visitor's proximity||* Next week's meeting - either LuckyLabNW or NodeGooseHollow - depends on visitor's proximity|
- Node notes:
NodeWeidler -- has Russell replaced the ethernet patch cables yet?
NodeFreeFunk -- working on getting plugged back in.
NodeBuffaloGap -- outage, possibly related to installation of a cradlepoint device for LTE backup.
NodeCommunitecture -- node host wants to reconnect! initial contact made. need to schedule.
Contact WiLine about server recovery/removal?
- Report on BSides 2019
- Pick a location for next week's meeting
<add your stuff here>
- Russell demonstrated an LED light strip
- Node notes:
- Mozilla DNS over HTTPS discussion
- Mozilla Privacy Badger flagged Google ad link in PTP wiki, Russell removed
- Russell reviewed and updated a few admin pages as well
- BSides 2019 - Ted too late, on Saturday, for chipped badges (ChrisB got one)
- FOIA revisit from last TA3M
- Change of Portland lobbying rules - Russell and ChrisB provided bulk of comments
- Revised rules published - timekeeping requirements still a burden
- Penalty for excessive lobbying is $3K
Next week's meeting - either LuckyLabNW or NodeGooseHollow - depends on visitor's proximity