|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|'''Sponsor:''' Sam Soule, Slabtown <<BR>>||'''Sponsor:''' Doug Rogers, Slabtown <<BR>>|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* Please note that, due to the tight physical constraints of the PoE splitter in use at this location, the WAN connection is utilizing port 4 on the router; the software on this device is configured to handle this correctly, and it is not an error.|
Node name: NodeSlabtown
Live Date: March 30, 2007
Sponsor: Doug Rogers, Slabtown
Contact: RussellSenior <russell AT personaltelco DOT net>
- Netgear WGT634U (on indefinite loan)
- Please note that, due to the tight physical constraints of the PoE splitter in use at this location, the WAN connection is utilizing port 4 on the router; the software on this device is configured to handle this correctly, and it is not an error.
- Hostname: slabtown
- ESSID: www.personaltelco.net
- Channel: 1
- BSSID: 00:0f:b5:36:59:f0
- Internet Network: 18.104.22.168/24
- Gateway: 22.214.171.124
- Upstream DNS servers: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- PTPnet Network: 10.11.0.128/26
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
- 2007-03-30: Installed above door to basement near to phone punchblocks.
- 2012-03-??: Change of ownership at the business; node taken offline until contact can be re-established with the new management.
- 2012-05-??: Node brought back online with new management.
- 2012-06-20: Successfully relocated node device to a much more prominent location toward the front of the building. Coverage is now much better in the front area, but is virtually nonexistent in the back; this should probably be looked into in the future.