← Revision 7 as of 2002-08-26 16:19:42
missing edit-log entry for this revision
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* All our base are belong to you (-caton gates)||* Or perhaps "All our base [stations] are belong to you" (-caton gates)|
Some potential slogans for community networking bumper stickers, ["TeeShirt"]s, posters etc. Many of these are blatently stolen from others, credit is given where remembered, no guarentees made.
- Personal Telco Crew (not sure who ...)
Beer, Bento and Broadband (for the LuckyLab)
- Do it in the park with Personal Telco (naked guy with laptop)
- K. Forster
- Encrypt this (centre finger)
- Wires? We don't need no stinking wires!
- Jon Russek
- Your favorite ISP sucks ...
- Wireless Bandwidth Leech
- Jim Thompson
- Overthrowing Qwest one block at a time ...
- Got Net?
- All your base are belong to us
- Or perhaps "All our base [stations] are belong to you" (-caton gates)
- Bob Keyes
- Broadband On Board (in the style of "Baby on Board")
- Jason Lewis
- Honk if you're wardriving
- Z at Yaehoo
- Just share it!
- Surfers Wanted. (Maybe Drivers Wanted with a laptop or something? -- Adam)
- Just say no to big telco.