← Revision 5 as of 2014-09-10 19:26:12
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
* RussellSenior noted that we have not received any offers for $2B for our current branding.
* RussellSenior asked if there was any other business to conduct, no other business was noted.
* RussellSenior closed the annual board meeting at 8:35pm, seconded by KeeganQuinn.
|Line 30:||Line 33:|
* NodeArborLodge is still outstanding due to Integra never sending an invoice, and unexpected charges, pending disconnect.
AnnualBoardMeeting2014, should take about 10 minutes, then on to hacking!
- Monthly Hack Night! #2!
KeeganQuinn is interested in a quick refresher course on the node flashing process.
- That's easy:
- build image
scp <buildhost>:src/openwrt/bin/ar71xx/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-600dhp-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin /tmp/ (note: the precise filename will differ with the target device)
sysupgrade -v -n /tmp/openwrt-<tabcomplete>
the -n option to sysupgrade will obliterate your current UCI configuration. If you want to preserve your configuration, figure out how it differs from "stock" and fold those changes into your build. Without the -n option, OpenWrt's sysupgrade will try to preserve your UCI configuration. This is not regularly tested, and may fail. You have been warned.
- okay, so, maybe less easy than suggested above, but a worthy topic of discussion at hacknight!
- That's easy:
- Pick location for next weekly
Your Item Here
- Meeting called to order by Russell at 8:04pm
Discussion among KeeganQuinn, RussellSenior, TedBrunner concluded that KeeganQuinn would continue on as Treasurer, RussellSenior would continue as President, and TedBrunner would serve as Secretary at 8:10pm
BenFoote suggested after the splash page is deployed to most nodes, we take a look at whether the Personal Telco branding is still accurate.
RussellSenior noted that we have not received any offers for $2B for our current branding.
RussellSenior asked if there was any other business to conduct, no other business was noted.
NodeArborLodge is still outstanding due to Integra never sending an invoice, and unexpected charges, pending disconnect.