← Revision 9 as of 2014-09-17 19:15:12 →
← Revision 10 as of 2014-09-17 19:34:03 →
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|* NodeTB, NodeBarXV are possible to upgrade next.|
Date and Time: Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,BenFoote
- Pick location for next weekly
- Checking out newly installed access points!
---Ben stands on soapbox, does a seagull impression (squaking, crapping on things)---- status of SplashPage2014
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton -- coming soon, perhaps next week
NodeSteele -- coming soon
NodeBuffaloGap -- installing new access points
NodeBergie -- coming soon?
Need to update bank account with new Board member, might require a confab of all Board members + outgoing MarinoDuregon, I'll check.
Your Item Here
- Keegan has received a list of node contacts, and will set up a mailing list.
- Ben suggested setting a goal of 2 node splash page upgrades per week.
Russell has submitted invoices ($1000 worth) to VZA and OpenSourcery.
- VZA homes is looking at more locations: N Princeton, SE Steele.
NodeRigler had an outage due to non-payment, a few calls later recovered.
10-day runway for NodeArborLodge from Integra
MarinoDuregon and TheodoreBrunner may need to be with RussellSenior for a trip to Union Bank to change account contacts.
- 34 out of 59 (public) nodes need to have the new splash page deployed.
- NodeTB, NodeBarXV are possible to upgrade next.