← Revision 4 as of 2016-01-13 22:08:18
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
* Discussed HP calculators and USB cables.
* TedBrunner will be at the Sentinel for the Digital Equity panel at City Club.
* Next week's meeting will be at NodeLuckyLabNorth, unless we visit NodeAnnaBannanas.
* Node notes:
* RussellSenior will make initial contact with NodeKnow
* JasonBergstrom will stop by NodeGreenNoise
* VZA made a contribution of $70 over their bill and are now sett&ed up
* NodeAnnaBannanas has a new owner, SteveTree will stop by tomorrow, or RussellSenior can contact
* NodeMatt RussellSenior will contact to ask about status
* NodeCommunitecture - RussellSenior will contact, may need to visit
* dsichoice.com DSI Stream is interested in providing "free" nodes, and would like to discuss with PTP what that entails.
|Line 26:||Line 37:|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Eat delicious burritos and drink delicious beverages
- Hack on things
- Node notes:
NodeKnow - down since December 12th or so, possible due to cash crisis at organization, someone should try to make contact to inquire about intentions
NodeAnnaBannanas - down since December 10, inquiries have been made, owner willing, followup needed to revive node
NodeMatt - down since January 3rd, need to contact node host inquire about whether it's plugged in (history of Rumba unplugging)
NodeCommunitecture - down since early December, need to contact host to inquire
NodeGreenNoise - down since late November, need to contact host to inquire
NodeBitHouse - has been invoiced for node hardware
NodeSuzette - has been invoiced for new router (a WDR3600 from Russell's pile, check should go to Russell)
Digital Equity panel at CityClub on Friday, Russell can't go due to meeting commitment at work, Ted intends to go.
Your Item Here
- Picked up and ate delicious burritos.
- Discussed HP calculators and USB cables.
TedBrunner will be at the Sentinel for the Digital Equity panel at City Club.
- Node notes:
VZA made a contribution of $70 over their bill and are now sett&ed up
- dsichoice.com DSI Stream is interested in providing "free" nodes, and would like to discuss with PTP what that entails.