← Revision 4 as of 2016-06-01 18:48:10
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* NodeMississippi - discuss connecting MichaelRasmussen with John at Ecliptic (we'd like to place an antenna on the roof).||
* NodeMississippi - discuss connecting MichaelRasmussen with John at Ecliptic (we'd like to place an antenna on the roof.
* NodeLuckyLabSW - replaced Soekris gateway "fat" and switch with WDR3600.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Replace the gateway router (a Soekris net4501) with a TP-Link WDR3600 for improved reliability and maintainability
- Upcoming elections in July, start nominations?
- Status of 990N
- Node notes:
NodeLuckyLabSW -- got a call on Saturday after an outage, possibly a DSL flake out or a switch failure, lead to some scrabbled wires to work around, and the call was to patch things back up, solved the problem over the phone. -- RussellSenior
NodeMississippi -- should start thinking about making another run at revamping the Ballroom roof, but also maybe worth trying to discuss better upstream.
Minutes from Google Fiber preso at Hillsdale NA in May: https://hna-pdx.com/category/minutes/
Your Item Here
- Need to call the IRS about 990N (requires individual filing, we need role instead). Last year was filed with 3rd party. Doesn't need to be filed for 3 years... may be another form (EZ?) may be online. Maybe new person needs to fill out form every year.
- Node notes:
- Nominations for elections may be done at any time.