← Revision 4 as of 2016-07-13 19:47:39
Revision 5 as of 2016-07-13 20:30:46
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
* Discussion about nodeshot (NetJSON+Django) as a possible schema to leverage.
* Items on knod that aren't working (DNS):
* Nagios (seems OK) and smokeping
* Next week's meeting will likely be at NodeLuckyLabNorth (though Ben will be out of town).
- Eat delicious burritos
- Node notes:
NodeLabyrinth plugged in!
- Encore Fellows recruiting us an outreach marketing person, Russell spoke with them on Monday for 40 minutes
- Work on fixing up new iris:
- cacti database cleanup
- Bind zone population from api (this actually goes on knod, Russell has made a start at a python script)
<other cleanup tasks go here>
Your Item Here
NodeLabyrinth is a new node at "Escape", contact was at PLUG Advanced Topics.
Came about because NodeNewDeal was having issues, Russell power-cycled the node.
- Apparently there can be an issue with old Google mail users unsubscribing from the mailing list on their own (due to Google remapping accounts).
- Encore Fellows - came about from Intel layoffs (Intel is funding as a transition strategy for recent employees).
- Russell has requested a marketing resource, we noted there would be no compensation (maybe a bus pass).
Discussion about Bind zone population from the DataManager API (on knod: ~russell/node-api-to-ptp.py)
There are items that don't currently fit in the DataManager schema:
- Standalone APs
- Discussion about nodeshot (NetJSON+Django) as a possible schema to leverage.
- Items on knod that aren't working (DNS):
- Nagios (seems OK) and smokeping
Next week's meeting will likely be at NodeLuckyLabNorth (though Ben will be out of town).