← Revision 11 as of 2016-08-10 19:47:48
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
|* RussellSenior hand-configured "foil" as NodeFernhill for Matt.||
* RussellSenior hand-configured "foil" as NodeFernhill for Matt, NodeSmart will also be there in the basement.
* NodeLutz has been down for a month. SteveTree will stop by and ask to cycle (but also possibly MarinoDuregon).
|Line 29:||Line 30:|
|* Annual Board Meeting|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Annual Board Meeting
- Assignment of officers for the year to come
- Potential issues building LEDE or pilot error? You choose.
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton -- some trouble reported with streaming media stalls, suggested they select a specific access point
NodeWet -- New host! Esther Lev wants wifi extended to kitchen, and is happy if that involves a PTP node.
NodeFernHill -- flash a new image on Bergie's Ubiquiti Rocket for the Rainier, OR node.
NodeLutz -- down since mid-July, not sure why.
AdSense revenue has finally been transferred to PTP bank account after, like, forever.
- Rosewood Initiative reply
Your Item Here
AdSense money received after much dancing.
- Node notes:
- Rosewood Initiative looking for curriculum, as they are almost ready to go.
- Discussion about updated Foocab Install document, and LEDE build process, we think so far instructions close to complete.
- Board of Director's Meeting:
- 990 time limit for this year expired, next year start sooner, SSN required.
- Discussion about expanding board, Mary Beth Henry said no for a year, no response from David Schor. But no objection to expansion of board, by board.
Next week's meeting will be at NodeLuckyLabNorth.