← Revision 3 as of 2016-10-11 17:48:13
added a note about NodeHawthorne status
added some overnight updates
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
* NodeNewDeal -- reflashed with current bits
* NodeTibbetts -- reflashed with current bits
* NodePioneerSquare -- reflashed the gateway (frack) as well as the NanoStation2 (too small to fit snmpd though)
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeWygant -- replaced a Buffalo WZR600DHP with an Alix 2 on Saturday evening following an outage related to a flash chip. Then reflashed to Ubiquiti Bullet on the roof.
NodeEcotrust -- Cisco still needs replacement with a Cisco Meraki MR24.
NodeLuckyLabNorth -- reflashed the Netgear WNDR3800 with modern LEDE to improve tools available.
NodeHawthorne -- Steve went by today and talked to Talbot, and called me. I asked if he could see our network and he said yes, so it is still plugged into power, just not a network.
NodeNewDeal -- reflashed with current bits
NodeTibbetts -- reflashed with current bits
NodeKeegan -- still no word from Keegan
NodeGarfield -- still no word from Max Orhai
NodeMatt -- still no word from Matt Gumble
NodeSechzig -- need to send an invoice to VZA Homes
NodeSlyness -- haven't heard from Aaron in the last few weeks
- new node site survey near West Burnside and 23rd
- Discussion of outreach ideas Bergie and Russell heard from Luka.
In the wake of LukaMustafa's demo, interest in building a KORUZA link?
Your Item Here
- None Yet