← Revision 4 as of 2016-10-12 04:46:55
added some overnight updates
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,TedBrunner,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom<<BR>>|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|* None Yet||
* Node notes:
* general node firmware updates - strived to update oldest, after NodeWygant failure
* NodeGooseHollow - Splash page still not enabled
* NodePioneerSquare - NanoStationM2P stock firmware was only providing admin interface SSLv3
* Also stock firmware 2.5 allows upgrades to OpenWRT/LEDE, current does not
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeWygant -- replaced a Buffalo WZR600DHP with an Alix 2 on Saturday evening following an outage related to a flash chip. Then reflashed to Ubiquiti Bullet on the roof.
NodeEcotrust -- Cisco still needs replacement with a Cisco Meraki MR24.
NodeLuckyLabNorth -- reflashed the Netgear WNDR3800 with modern LEDE to improve tools available.
NodeHawthorne -- Steve went by today and talked to Talbot, and called me. I asked if he could see our network and he said yes, so it is still plugged into power, just not a network.
NodeNewDeal -- reflashed with current bits
NodeTibbetts -- reflashed with current bits
NodeKeegan -- still no word from Keegan
NodeGarfield -- still no word from Max Orhai
NodeMatt -- still no word from Matt Gumble
NodeSechzig -- need to send an invoice to VZA Homes
NodeSlyness -- haven't heard from Aaron in the last few weeks
- new node site survey near West Burnside and 23rd
- Discussion of outreach ideas Bergie and Russell heard from Luka.
In the wake of LukaMustafa's demo, interest in building a KORUZA link?
Your Item Here
- Node notes: