|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,TedBrunner,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,AlexMcMaster<<BR>>|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
|* None Yet||
* EFA proposal concerned with large social media platforms and content takedown
* Russell concerned with endorsing "Santa Clara"
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,TedBrunner,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,AlexMcMaster
- Next weekly is cancelled due to Thanksgiving holiday
Last MonthlyMeeting of 2018 will be November 28 at NodeLuckyLab
- Node notes:
NodeSteele -- outage on Sunday due to billing problem (?), service restored on Monday morning at 11 a.m.
Should we endorse Santa Clara Principals
Ted reports on HamWan event
- Gresham nov 24th connectathon w/ loaner gear
- Scott testing to larch mt
- mikrotik nv2 tdma vs ubiquiti aredn/openwrt
- wa9ony testing to larch mt
- ARES clackamas/multnomah
Your Item Here
- EFA proposal concerned with large social media platforms and content takedown
- Russell concerned with endorsing "Santa Clara"