← Revision 9 as of 2019-10-09 20:12:23
Revision 10 as of 2019-10-11 01:02:57
ordering and spell fix
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,GaylenSeitz,JasonBergstrom,MatthewKlug,MichaelRasmussen,SteveTree,TedBrunner,ChrisBushick<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' GalenSeitz,RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,MatthewKlug,MichaelRasmussen,SteveTree,TedBrunner,ChrisBushick<<BR>>|
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: GalenSeitz,RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,MatthewKlug,MichaelRasmussen,SteveTree,TedBrunner,ChrisBushick
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeBuffaloGap -- hardware revamp, access points all MR24 now, switches receiving DHCP leases on a management VLAN, node host invoiced
NodeStreetRoots -- brief outage of several hours resulted from a failure of the ethernet link between gateway and one access point, rebooting gateway fixed it, whut?
NodeLuckyLabSW -- expecting cable to be run this week, should emerge near the bar, near the door upstairs.
NodeEleven -- down temporarily for remodelling.
- News on MHCRC
- News on lobbying rules at the City of Portland
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
- MHCRC - mails to Elizabeth Perez bounced, locked for retention, mail to new account suggested Russell was not selected.
- New lobbying rules thresholds (8 hours or $1000 spent per quarter). Once met must file as lobbyist in 3 days file quarterly reports for year.
Next week's meeting NodeLuckyLabSW? or pizza place by Matt?
- Oct. 16 and Nov. 13 Ted may not be able to attend - opportunities for deep SE and Mercato?