- Annual Board Meeting
Appoint members of the BoardOfAdvisors
- Appoint officers for the coming year
- Board expansion?
<add your item here>
- After the Board Meeting concludes, we'll proceed immediately with the regular Weekly Meeting, Monthly Hack Night and Burrito Festival
- Catch up on installs (and checklists)?
CanvasHost pending hosting cost "enhancement"?
- Pesky Clearwire transitions?
- Node Notes
- Picked up and ate fine burritos.
Next week we will be at NodeLuckyLabNorth
- Board Of Directors meeting
- Russell nominated Ben,Matthew,Jason to Board of Advisors
- Board agrees that they will maintain their existing roles
- Russell suggests that more business cards be printed
- Ted should get a key to the mailbox
Round up MarinoDuregon for trip to Union Bank on Fremont to transfer bank card roles
- Will try to arrange for morning before the end of the month
- Expand board to encompass educators/outreach/other non-profits?
- Not at this time, but we would like to bring in more volunteers with the nodes
- Ben suggests changing the name of the organization (discussed a couple years back, but not revisited)
- Perhaps we have a resource from Urban Airship to assist?
- Once we've made some progress, we could have a node-co-hosted party for "networking"
Node installs new VZA North, NodeMississippi Ballroom (Ed suggested attending Boise-Eliott meeting)
- Sky pilot take apart party
NodeKnowYourCity may be having ethernet port roulette issues - needs a visit Mark Moscato is no longer there
- Canvas Host thought we would generate more business, but is now asking for $50/month, not actioning at this time
- Canvas Host is now domain registrar (from Stephouse), should we move to DNSimple?
- Russell will contact Darrin to ask about registration, maybe hosting?