- Ghetto Space (who's interested)
- Barn Raising, get some nodes up!
Idea's for PlacesToUnwire
- No commercial use, what does that actually mean.
- Why do it? What's needed. Who's interested?
- Report from the Special Interest Groups
Need Linux bootable CD/Floppy w/ Host AP and NoCatAuth pre-installed
- Introductions ...
Status of PayPal account.
- Propaganda Update.
- Pass the hat for the Pioneer Square node
Buy a TeeShirt!
Report from EyeForWireless Conference
- Report from Summit meeting
LuckyLab access update
NoCatAuth hacking (thanks to all)
DebianApImage - Test it!
- Web site. Does it work for people? Likes/dislikes etc.
Ideas for promotion (flyers, stickers, conference, talks, fair, WarDriving etc)
- Do people like having presentations?
Better help for newbies (answer questions, GettingStarted, FAQ etc)
- Map Maintainers (Bill ... others?)
- Location! Location! Location! (Morrison bridge, north/south park blocks, skidmore, brooklyn park, washington park etc)
FreeNetworks.org (We're an affiliate, What it's about, Wiki page etc)
OpenAp show and tell (?)
- Can someone explain WDS?
Please bring any homebrew antennas for show-and-tell (PatrickSullivan)
Get offical statements of cooperation from EasyStreet
- Christian and Sam now secretary
General question and answer session, infrastructure/ad-hoc mode (AdamShand)
- Captive Portal Demonstration (needs to wait for connectivity)
- FCC regulations (Unknown)
- RF lesson (dB vs dBi vs. dBm, fresnel zones, pathloss, isotropic radiator, etc)
War driving as a marketing tool
- Sucess stories (this is what I did to get my node up)
- Hardware recommendations and what to look for in an AP)
- IPv6. How it works, how to use it etc