Need Linux bootable CD/Floppy w/ Host AP and NoCatAuth pre-installed
New MonthlyMeeting structure!
- ESSID standardization and what is a node
- Boingo final decision
Maps site to AustinSchutz
- Why do it? What's needed? Who's interested?
- Possible Grant Writing Help (Tech Writers)
Web site over to FreeNetworks (No).
- Introductions ...
Status of PayPal account.
- Propaganda Update. Stickers and static stickers.
- Other meeting spaces!
- Pass the hat for the Pioneer Square node
Buy a TeeShirt!
LuckyLab access update
- ESSID Standardization
- Pioneer Square feedback ... problems, requests etc?
- New Nodes in Process ...
- Monteauxs Restuarant
- Hawthorne Hostel
NoCatAuth Splash Screen - Good bad etc?
- Status page details what do you want to see?
DebianApImage - Who's using it?
Ideas for promotion (flyers, stickers, conference, talks, fair, WarDriving etc)
Better help for newbies (answer questions, GettingStarted, FAQ etc)
- Map Data Maintainers (Bill? ... others?)
- Location! Location! Location! (Morrison bridge, north/south park blocks, skidmore, brooklyn park, washington park etc)
OpenAp show and tell (?)
- Can anyone explain WDS?
- Copyright of the logo (done by Lonnie)
General question and answer session, infrastructure/ad-hoc mode (AdamShand)
- Captive Portal Demonstration (needs to wait for connectivity)
- FCC regulations (Unknown)
- RF lesson (dB vs dBi vs. dBm, fresnel zones, pathloss, isotropic radiator, etc)
War driving as a marketing tool
- Sucess stories (this is what I did to get my node up)
- Hardware recommendations and what to look for in an AP)