- Node notes:
NodeStreetRoots -- was offline due to ISP change, fixed up temporarily, planning to replace Buffalo WZR600DHP (broken antenna) with an Meraki MR24 tomorrow.
NodeBuffaloGap -- install a Ubiquiti ER-X in place of the Alix for better bandwidth, also needs an ethernet tip replaced (due to lost tab)
NodeAnkenyTap -- review status
Received donation from JorenLove's employer (2018-08-29):
- Russell describes status of ubifs write-back problem investigation (applies to both mr24 and er-x)
- Russell notes that he paid the Oregon corporate renewal ($50) only a week or so late (oops).
- Russell tells of his road trip adventures
- Ted said yes to Annual Board Meeting at the monthly, as he (and Jason) will likely not be at the next weekly.
- Orchard Supply Hardware is supposed to have all inventory liquidated by November 2. Jason bought all the low-volt staples on the shelf from the Tigard store (currently 10% off), no full boxes of Cat 5e/6.
Your Item Here
- Discussion about Russell's search through hardware stores for shielding for temperature sensors.
- Node notes:
NodeStreetRoots - Stephouse added routers and switches, co-opted upstream
- Concern about Buffalo antennas, Russell will put in an MR24 tomorrow
NodeBuffaloGap - Install Ubiquity ER-X + work on cable
NodeAnkenyTap - Russell will discuss setting up a formal walk-through with management - but we mostly want to arrange early Saturday install time - and bring extra tools
- Issue with ubifs flushing files regularly
- Workaround is to reboot or sync before a power outage can occur (nand flash devices: mr24/er-x)
- Factory reset can get remote access working
- Corporate renewal done a week late - no downside apparently