Date and Time: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,CalebPhillips,KeeganQuinn,JasonBergstrom,DonPark,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,TedBrunner
- Annual Members Meeting:
- Node notes:
NodeSherrett -- had a reported outage, Meraki MR24 was up and reachable from the ethernet side, wifi interfaces were present, however Cacti graphs showed a drop out in associations for several hours, and a reboot seemed to return it to normal. No clue what might have happened. Something to keep an eye on.
NodePioneerSquare -- was contacted by Atmosera regarding the DSL line, inquiring why it was still being paid for. Russell replied that it shouldn't be, and confirmed by reviewing email traffic that he had not actually dropped the ball there, and had notified them shortly after the gear was removed and recovered. Russell took the opportunity to again thank them for their many years of support for the node.
- Choose location for next week's meeting.
<add your agenda item here>
- City council meeting approval of consent agenda for entering intergovernmental agreement (first reading)
- Russell interviewed by KOIN6 News, appeared for several seconds in brief story.
- Board of directors meeting
- Vote results: Jason: 6, Steve: 1, abstain: 1
- Municipal Broadband PDX
- Russell asked the company running the study to put in comparison costs for existing users' options
- X(broadband) and X(beers) is trademarked, but MBCOA gave $1 and would be free to use
Discussion and update of ThePlan
Next week's meeting at NodeKeegan
- Meet 6:30pm at Russell's, pick up La Sirenita carnitas burrito for Keegan (and green/red salsa).