Personal Telco Monthly Meeting for March 30th 2005
When and Where
Urban Grind Coffee 2214 NE Oregon St. (take 22nd Ave. 2 blocks North of Sandy Blvd.)
Wednesday, March 30th 2005. 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- 6:00PM - Introduction to Personal Telco for newcomers.
- 6:30PM - New Nodes and other announcements.
6:45PM - Presentation: "Community Networking Backhaul Alternatives to Wireless" by DonPark
- 7:15PM - Business followed directly by informal meet and greet.
- Call for Presidential Nominations
- New Node Announcements
- Node 690 and Node 691
- Other Announcements
- Update on Grant Application
- Hack Nights
- SSID Consistency
- All Personal Telco Project nodes require a consistent name of "www.personaltelco.net". This is for the purpose of roaming between access points.