PTP Handbook progress, how to build a PTPnet node, using the documentation style of http://www.freepress.net/wifi/wireless_practices.pdf
- A cache of stickers has been found and will be distributed
- OSDL talk
- install 2nd AP at the luckylab (PoE setup)
port forward 22 and 80 (TCP) to our NuCab
- Mississippi Progress and next steps
PTP handbook has been stalled because TomHiggins has been busy with kid-duty full time. This is going to change soon. He also suggest use of a sub-etha-edit-like linux program to allow simultaneous revisions during monthlies (and weeklies).
- Don gives stickers to some people
- OSDL - wonder what they are looking for, need to find this out.
- Mississippi: ZD1211 Triage - dealing with the sucky zd1211 driver and how it makes all of our hawking radios nearly useless.
- Wifi stumbling: Russell points out discovery of problem with WGT stumbler - a cpu bottleneck. Solution? Make a kismet-lite?