Date and Time: Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,BenFoote
- Pick location for next weekly
- Checking out newly installed access points!
---Ben stands on soapbox, does a seagull impression (squaking, crapping on things)---- status of SplashPage2014
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton -- coming soon, perhaps next week
NodeSteele -- coming soon
NodeBuffaloGap -- installing new access points
NodeBergie -- coming soon?
Need to update bank account with new Board member, might require a confab of all Board members + outgoing MarinoDuregon, I'll check.
Your Item Here
- Keegan has received a list of node contacts, and will set up a mailing list.
- Ben suggested setting a goal of 2 node splash page upgrades per week.
Russell has submitted invoices ($1000 worth) to VZA and OpenSourcery.
- VZA homes is looking at more locations: N Princeton, SE Steele.
NodeRigler had an outage due to non-payment, a few calls later recovered.
10-day runway for NodeArborLodge from Integra
MarinoDuregon and TheodoreBrunner may need to be with RussellSenior for a trip to Union Bank to change account contacts.
- 34 out of 59 (public) nodes need to have the new splash page deployed.
- NodeTB, NodeBarXV are possible to upgrade next.
- Steve will assemble email notifications for node upgrades, Russell will mail.
NodeUnitarian switched from multiple DSL to metro ethernet and two nodes are online, NodeElliott is waiting for an ethernet run.