- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
Your Item Here
NodeLabarre is coming back online, with the usual oddities, and scope of internet restrictions. Also has a old Soekris with very old splash page.
NodePrinceton had a repeater that has an "auto" dhcp mode, that started advertising DHCP.
NodeCedarHillsCrossing rebooted everything to restore connectivity, OLSR and IPv4 showed the issue.
NodeMatt Roomba Fade occurred and the ethernet? cable needed to be reconnected.
NodeBluebird is moving a few blocks away.y
NodeKailash had very high load averages due to a device (temperature sensor) that did not acknowledge the splash page so opened many connections, Russell whitelisted.
Next week's meeting is the. monthly at NodeLuckyLab, Russell is not sure yet whether he will be otherwise occupied.
PyroPizza at Tidbit is interested in getting their own wifi (Landlord has wifi, but is not responsive or interested in expanding coverage).
- Met CNRG group (at next table), exchanged info for possible future synergy.
- Close in CO list for Ted:
- Airport Park PTLDOREK
- Cypress PTLDOR02 7980 SW Barnes Rd.
- Harold St. PTLDOR08 5402 SE 128th Ave.
- Alpine PTLDOR11 1330 NE 102nd Ave.
- Atlantic PTLDOR12 2911 NE 24th Ave.
- Belmont PTLDOR13 1724 SE Morrison
- Butler PTLDOR14 2150 N Lombard St.
- Cherry PTLDOR17 8019 SW Capitol Hill Rd.
- Prospect PTLDOR18 5051 SE 71st Ave.
Oak St. (HUB,RADIO) PTLDOR62 819 SW Oak St. (AT&T)
- Capitol II PTLDOR69 735 SW Stark St.