Date and Time: Wednesday, March 9, 2016, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Eat delicious burritos
- Hash out some Rebranding ideas
- Node notes:
NodeArborLodge -- loses one of four sponsors due to unemployment, Russell considers backfilling out of his pocket until the end of June.
- NodeControlH -- not yet, Russell needs to get off ass
NodeCommunitecture -- also, not yet. Ditto.
NodeRerun -- considering an ISP switch, I think they are on Integra currently, feeling fed up.
- PC Engines order in stasis, probably pending arrival of more boards at the end of the month
- Russell was contacted by a local celebrity about the state of the telecommunications market, provided opinion
Russell provided a comment on some astroturf org trying to derail the Lake Oswego muni-fiber project, amusingly they are using some of the same bogus arguments that Saltzman trotted out when he shat all over the Office of Cable Communications and Franchise Management plan in 2007, or whenever that was. WiMax is going to save us! Lol.
- Russell's job extended to the end of April
Your Item Here
- None Yet