Date and Time: Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Eat delicious burritos
- Node notes:
NodeLabyrinth plugged in!
- Encore Fellows recruiting us an outreach marketing person, Russell spoke with them on Monday for 40 minutes
- Work on fixing up new iris:
- cacti database cleanup
- Bind zone population from api (this actually goes on knod, Russell has made a start at a python script)
<other cleanup tasks go here>
Your Item Here
NodeLabyrinth is a new node at "Escape", contact was at PLUG Advanced Topics.
Came about because NodeNewDeal was having issues, Russell power-cycled the node.
- Encore Fellows - came about from Intel layoffs (Intel is funding as a transition strategy for recent employees).
- Russell has requested a marketing resource, we noted there would be no compensation (maybe a bus pass).
Discussion about Bind zone population from the DataManager API (knod: node-api-2.py)
There are items that don't currently fit in the DataManager schema:
- Standalone APs