- Pick location for next weekly
- Annual Board Meeting
- Assignment of officers for the year to come
- Potential issues building LEDE or pilot error? You choose.
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton -- some trouble reported with streaming media stalls, suggested they select a specific access point
NodeWet -- New host! Esther Lev wants wifi extended to kitchen, and is happy if that involves a PTP node.
NodeFernHill -- flash a new image on Bergie's Ubiquiti Rocket for the Rainier, OR node.
NodeLutz -- down since mid-July, not sure why.
AdSense revenue has finally been transferred to PTP bank account after, like, forever.
- Rosewood Initiative reply
Your Item Here
AdSense money received after much dancing.
- Node notes:
NodeKeegan moving to 28th in Vancouver at end of month.
NodePrinceton issue with timeout on streaming, HostAPD may be involved, but also consideration of devices connecting to different APs (one of three).
NodeWet is ready to install, but still some discussion about whether powerline ethernet would work for in-house connectivity, but also PTP and private networking. Currently separate DSL modem and router.
- Discussion about updated Foocab Install document, and LEDE build process, we think so far instructions close to complete.
- Board of Director's Meeting:
- 990 time limit for this year expired, next year start sooner, SSN required.
- Discussion about expanding board, Mary Beth Henry said no for a year, no response from David Schor. But no objection to expansion of board, by board.
- Resolution of Board - expand wiki page question "Portland Soccer Team" to include Thorns.
Next week's meeting will be at NodeLuckyLabNorth.