- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeLutz -- discovered a bug report about hostapd inactivity timeouts, fixed in a recent version of LEDE, flashed a new version
NodeKlickitat -- had a report resembling the above problem, flashed a "fixed" version, reportedly providing improvement
NodeGooseHollow -- maybe a good place to install MR24's as dumb ap's, Russell has some on order from ebay.
NodeKeegan -- currently offline.
- VZA Homes -- new node maybe this weekend on NE 60th.
RussellSenior sent out a request for Action Services volunteers, any interest so far?
JasonBergstrom has requested Stephouse discuss their network at a future meeting (Tyler will coordinate with Russell), and also will request the same of Freewire (now have a contact). We're interested in where we overlap, possibly low/no/discount-transit can be offered to organizational nodes.
Your Item Here
NodeGooseHollow - desire to deploy Meraki MR24s - Russell bought 8.
- VZA node at 5930-5940 NE 60th, WNDR initial deployment.
- Node at Carl's house has been out as well for a while as well.
- Hostapd, TX packets were going into the wrong queue, not sure how long this issue has been present.