EasyStreet's president Rich Bader has offered PersonalTelco space at their booth for this years ITEC conference on the 25th and 26th of September. If you can help out by voluteering time or equipment please comment below. -- AdamShand
Node Setup Requirements:
EasyStreet will provide power, space and an internet connection.
- Volunteers (on the week of the 25th of September):
Wednasday: 1:00PM - 4:00PM (RobelTadesse)
An AccessPoint with a connector for external antenna.
An omni-directional antenna, 5 & 8 dB please (MichaelCodanti)
Cables to connect said antenna to said Access point (MichaelCodanti)
EasyStreet will provide a laptop, project and bums on seats.
A power point presentation. (AdamShand)
EasyStreet will provide place to put them, people to hand them out and printing.
MichaelCodanti can provide:
A SuperPass 8dBi Omni
- A 5dBi Mag Mount Omni Antenna (lower powered backup)
- A 5 foot steel mast
- A mounting bracket to mount the Omni to a mast
- A mounting kit to mount the mast to a steel pole (do they have one)
- Cables and connectors to hook it all up
A Stylistic 1000 with NoCatAuth loaded (hopefully) Maybe a Toshiba 430CDT as a backup
- Maybe some time Monday night to set things up