- Node notes:
NodeLuckyLab -- up and down, not sure why
NodeLuckyLabNW -- Gary contacted us to say he thought the PoE injector was dead, Russell: a) offered to bring one; b) pointed at the model we've been using on Amazon. Gary ordered one from Amazon
NodeC3PO -- been up from most of two months, still having occasional hiccups on ap2, still needs a visit with a staple gun. The network has delivered about 1.7TB to 196 people (with > 4 DHCP lease renewals), for a total of about 17,256 people-hours of service.
NodeBuffaloGap -- still having trouble with ap2 (the one in the game room) ... said someone would come check it out today or tomorrow.
No progress on MoinMoin update, except that I've been checking for spam every few days, nuked a few batches, nuked a bunch of obviously bogus users which may slow them down very slightly. They seem to come in 2's and 4's, with subject primarily around psychics. Just don't say Social*sm, or the autonuker will get you.
- No progress on the Babeld experiments, still pending.
- Short report on EFA sponsored LACryptoParty interview of Ken Montenegro of Stop LAPD Spying Coalition, Center for Constitutional Rights, and National Lawyers Guild.
- Technology question to group - best way to mount a web site as a read-only directory. Eg. a web site of movies on Plex.
- None Yet
- Node Notes:
NodeLuckyLab - still offline, unknown issue
NodeLuckyLabNW - Gary thinks the PoE injector is bad, he ordered another
- NodeC3PO - still ap2 issue
NodeBuffaloGap - still issue with ap2 on shelf in game room (switch on shelf also offline)
NodeMoby - down, unknown issue, possibly cable billing?
NodeMisdemeanor - Still down unknown issue
- Board elections at July Monthly, Russell will send out nomination reminder
MoinMoin add "psychic" to blocked words to help prevent spam
- Babeld - Russell hasn't had time to work more on it, Ted will take a look