Discussion of meeting agenda for the rest of the calendar year, historically we take December off, but I recall there being interest last year in doing a Hack Night at NodeKeegan on the second Wednesday. Let me know!
- Debrief on the Rosewood Initiative hangout today
- Other node news:
- Add your agenda item here!
- They have a computer lab and would like to offer classes and expand the lab
- They are not served by Gresham or Portland.
- Within a couple of weekends, we could set up a rooftop node.
- The are working on a lab buildout, may be ready by June.
- They believe there are many unemployed/under-trained people.
RussellSenior will make a mock-up of a splash page for APANU, would be $200 without rooftop.
- Suggestion that we will only have the second Wednesday Hack Night as the sole December meeting.
- We would like to look over the NodeJS and Docker integration, and think of profile patches we can pass to Mitar.
- We could have another meeting if there is something to discuss.
- NOTE: No meeting next week!
The AP1 node was not serving DHCP at NodeLuckyLab. It appears to have come back after a recycle of fetch, but also failed after a previous cycle.
RussellSenior will be participating in Tour Camp 2016 in San Juan in June, and may have an in-kind sabbatical at a later date (what do we need to do to prep Ops?).