- Node notes:
NodeSechzig -- finally, after 6 months of queries, recovered (some of) our gear from the tenant, the most desirable thing though, the router, was reportedly recycled either by the tenant or by Comcast.
NodeMississippi -- visited on Sunday, November 26 and found the network non-functional beyond the bullet-ac, rocket-commons and unifi-ac-commons or metrix-west didn't have internet access, rebooted many things, and then connectivity was restored, link from commons to ballroom is mostly working, NodeFreshPot to the ballroom works, was able to reach the wgt634u-laundry device as well, and rebooted it as well.
- ARPA Grant update
Report on OpenWISP tutorial -- application to net management training on Old Town Comm WiFi, and some features which could be useful.
- Meeting schedule for the rest of the calendar year
- Node notes:
NodeSechzig - Carl contacted property management folks to connect tenant with Russell. Put gear on stoop, but no router present (had flash memory and serial console custom install). PoE injectors, power strip and cable modem...
ARPA Grant update - Ted and Russell met with AfroVillage to cover MoU, payment for tasks discussed, 2 chunk payments
- Suggestion now is that fiber may be available, and Central City Concern may be interested in participating in network.
- Wanda will provide final draft to sign, Russell will provide initial list of gear to buy so we can do testing (Traverse10T and Ubiquiti P2P 60GHz haven't had testing).
Asked for PersonalTelco logo on site website and SSID on network.
- OpenWISP - tuned to OpenWRT, been around for 15 years
- Next week's meeting is at Cubo North Portland