- Node notes:
NodeMississippi -- our lame-o upstream is back online as of Monday morning, and a better upstream is in the works!
NodeMarshall -- replaced WNDR3800+WGT634U with a working WNDR3800. It appears the problem was related to power supplies. The new hardware and power supply seem to be working reliably.
NodeBuffaloGap -- we had another outage, which Russell noticed and alerted them. a reboot fixed it. Troy wondered if just rebooting daily would help and also checked in regarding the outside radio. There is a small hitch in updating firmware on the ER-X there, because OpenWrt support has switched to DSA switch configuration and support for complex VLANs (like we have there) is still being worked out.
NodeStreetRoots -- sent a message to try to schedule a time to replace the cable run to the front access point.
- DIN meeting, discuss community needs assessment, pre-cursor for terms of franchise agreement
- fewer people than 10 years ago are without, cost is main issue
- Node notes:
NodeStreetRoots - requested time to review/run wire when not open
- new uplink can see our antenna from second-floor window
NodeMarshall - now on only WNDR3800 with correct power supply
NodeBuffaloGap - Cacti can send email notifications directly, should we test alerts to info?, also need to revisit outdoor AP
- There is a way to make ERX work with DSA, but may be more bridges than needed, missing documentation
BattleMesh - remote euro conference, in coming weeks
- BSides - recently occurred