Some potential slogans for community networking bumper stickers, TeeShirts, posters, etc. Many of these are blatantly stolen from others, credit is given where remembered, no guarantees made.
Some of these slogan ideas may be on the BannerPage
- Personal Telco Crew (not sure who ...)
Beer, Bento and Broadband (for the LuckyLab)
- Do it in the park with Personal Telco (naked guy with laptop)
- K. Forster
- Encrypt this (centre finger)
Wires? We don't need no stinking wires! (-- DanRasmussen 2012-03-23 12:24:53 Blazing Saddles, right?)
- Jon Russek
- Your favorite ISP sucks ...
- Wireless Bandwidth Leech
- Jim Thompson
- Overthrowing Qwest one block at a time ...
- Got Net?
- All your base are belong to us
- Or perhaps "All our base [stations] are belong to you" (-caton gates)
- Bob Keyes
- Broadband On Board (in the style of "Baby on Board")
- Jason Lewis
- Honk if you're wardriving
- Z at Yaehoo
- Just share it!
- Surfers Wanted. (Maybe Drivers Wanted with a laptop or something? -- Adam)
- Just say no to big telco.
- Tom Fitzgerald
- Nothing But Net
- Free the Surf
- Wires are for weenies
- Surf Free Or Die
- Open Up
- Tom Higgins
- Net Free or Die
- "We have nothing to loose but our cat5"
- Freedom To (infromation) -- Freedom From (control)
- Cut the cable, cut the bills, cut the crap (old clash fans hate that)
CommunityNetworking..No Strings Attached
- PTP--Building our future one node at a time
Connect Local, Access Global (this is similar to the Think global, network local" one -- AdamShand)
- Live Free or Metro-Fi
Ask not what free wifi can do for you, ask what you can do for free wifi (possibly stolen or something from MichaelWeinberg)
Be the free wifi