- Pick location for next weekly
- Plug in a new PoE injector that works for the downstairs Cisco. Also, see about getting them down for a reset.
- Discuss node recovery efforts:
- Other undone todo's:
Push forward on the Woodstock SkyPilot network
Your Item Here
- Tested PoE injector, determined it powered up the downstairs Cisco
- Obtained ladder and detached the downstairs Cisco from its perch
- Attached console cable and booted the Cisco at Joren's desk, determined that it comes up with 10.0.0.1 if not supplied with DHCP.
- Added the two Cisco macaddrs to orb:/etc/ethers so that DHCP would give them predictable ipaddrs.
- Configured downstairs Cisco
- Remounted the downstairs Cisco on its beam
- Repeated procedure for the upstairs Cisco
Discussed next week's planned NodeHawthorne repair, looking like Tuesday morning might work best for Joren
- Other agenda items punted