- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeCrowBar -- got a call about trouble staying connected, replaced the WZR600DHP with an MR24 and a fresh power supply, seems to work much better.
NodeBuffaloGap -- wants a new MR24 to reinforce the bar area wifi.
NodePrinceton -- ap2 seems to be unreachable (ap1 and ap3 are okay).
NodeEcotrust -- ap2 seems to be unreachable (ap1 is okay)
- ARPA Grant update:
Meeting with AfroVillagePDX and FreeGeek
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeCrowBar - call over last weekend, clients kept reconnecting, video surveillance had high power so also may have been moved away.
- Now Buffalo has been replaced with MR24 and new power supply, ethernet cable still has a bad end (runs to basement)
NodeBuffaloGap - No interest from them in replacing all access points, but adding one AP by front bar still of interest (did not discuss cable run, or if available port on next hop switch in center room).
- Russell checked status for all APs and they were OK, but current firmware is old.
- We will plan on having next Wednesday's PTP meeting there
NodePrinceton - AP1/3 OK, AP2 is unreachable since ~Nov 4 22, may be injector/cable/device. Russell will take a look
NodeEcotrust - AP2 unreachable - Jason is there on Friday, will try to find contact
- snmpd still failing on nodes occasionally
SkyPilot takeapart party - 3pm Saturday at Russell's
- ARPA Grant:
- We will provide spec for person we are looking for (basic Linux admin/command line, +?)
- We'd provide classroom lab training where they install Linux + OpenWRT, then a second day of console/networking
- Also a field day with point to point link in park, then at a distance