- Pick location for next weekly
Install a new AP (ap6) at NodeBuffaloGap, reconfigure the switch to trunk the run to the new AP.
- Node notes:
00:0A:DB:03:E4:BF SkyExtender 710-00012-02 7
00:0A:DB:03:1D:13 SkyGateway 710-00011-02 B
00:0A:DB:01:DB:DF SkyExtender 710-00012-02 7
00:0A:DB:03:31:FF SkyExtender 710-00012-02 6
00:0A:DB:03:D5:FF SkyExtender 710-00012-02 7
00:0A:DB:03:F3:9F SkyExtender 710-00012-02 7
00:0A:DB:01:E0:7F SkyExtender 710-00012-02 5
00:0A:DB:01:AE:3F SkyExtender 710-00012-02 5
00:0A:DB:03:1C:25 SkyGateway 710-00011-02 A
00:0A:DB:03:1D:7D SkyGateway 710-00011-02 B
00:0A:DB:03:1C:CF SkyGateway 710-00011-02 B
00:0A:DB:03:1C:2B SkyGateway 710-00011-02 B
- ARPA Grant update:
Russell drafted a requirements doc for FreeGeek for the preparation we'd like the interns to have
- Russell will have visited the Floyd's building by meeting time, should have a better idea (with pics) of what will be needed there.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeBuffaloGap - Connect new AP6, don't have access to connect wall wart in nook (no accessible outlet)
NodeEcotrust - first floor AP down, seems to be a bad injector (very old), behind Alix so low bandwidth, we also don't have an AP on the third floor. Is there a contact we could discuss new coverage?
NodeLuckyLab - Russell rebooted, not sure about issue Matt saw
NodePrinceton - Jason is in St. Johns on Saturday, will try to to physical assessment
NodeFirstUnitarian - We have an option to replace roof ap, no longer the
SkyPilot takeapart party completed - Russell hauled in for $74
Link Oregon - Portland has said that cost to run fibre to NodeStreetRoots is $500K+
- ARPA Grant - Russell visited Floyd's Coffee Shop, but did not get on the roof, looked from adjacent building, seems much of the roof has line of sight
- Floyd's has ethernet runs and access into ceiling, Andy runs their cables
- Melvin Marks is managing many buildings in Old Town, had interest in inter-connection?
FreeGeek - Russell provided basic reqs for candidates, we only want to start w/ minimal screening on Linux