← Revision 18 as of 2005-03-16 07:47:15
tom says, RTFM. good advise, tom.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
* We might not be everywhere, but at least we don't suck (referring to metrofi)
* Stick it to the M.A.N.! Choose Free-as-in-freedom WiFi! Choose Personal Telco!
* Take ownership of your communication; choose free-as-in-freedom WiFi
* Pushing bits through the air since 2000
* Live Free or Metro-Fi
Some potential slogans for community networking bumper stickers, ["TeeShirt"]s, posters etc. Many of these are blatently stolen from others, credit is given where remembered, no guarentees made.
Some of these slogan ideas may be on the BannerPage
- Personal Telco Crew (not sure who ...)
Beer, Bento and Broadband (for the LuckyLab)
- Do it in the park with Personal Telco (naked guy with laptop)
- K. Forster
- Encrypt this (centre finger)
- Wires? We don't need no stinking wires!
- Jon Russek
- Your favorite ISP sucks ...
- Wireless Bandwidth Leech
- Jim Thompson
- Overthrowing Qwest one block at a time ...
- Got Net?
- All your base are belong to us
- Or perhaps "All our base [stations] are belong to you" (-caton gates)
- Bob Keyes
- Broadband On Board (in the style of "Baby on Board")
- Jason Lewis
- Honk if you're wardriving
- Z at Yaehoo
- Just share it!
- Surfers Wanted. (Maybe Drivers Wanted with a laptop or something? -- Adam)
- Just say no to big telco.
- Tom Fitzgerald
- Nothing But Net
- Free the Surf
- Wires are for weenies
- Surf Free Or Die
- Open Up
- Tom Higgins
- Net Free or Die
- "We have nothing to loose but our cat5"
- Freedom To (infromation) -- Freedom From (control)
- Cut the cable, cut the bills, cut the crap (old clash fans hate that)
CommunityNetworking..No Strings Attached
- PTP--Building our future one node at a time
Connect Local, Access Global (this is similar to the Think global, network local" one -- AdamShand)
- Live Free or Metro-Fi