- === Newbie Welcomes ===
- Introductions ...
What is PersonalTelco
- Location Location Location. Ideas?
- Wireless Basics
Q&A Session ... === Monthly Presentation ===
None this month. === General Meeting ===
- ==== Basics ====
Status of PayPal account.
Idea's for PlacesToUnwire ==== Propaganda ====
Buy a TeeShirt!
- New Logo
UnwiredWeekly News (Sam and Don)
PdxWireless site ...
- Map Data Maintainers (Bill? ... others?)
Ideas for promotion (flyers, stickers, conference, talks, fair, WarDriving etc)
- Pass the hat for the Pioneer Square node
- Hardware donations in general.
- Location! Location! Location! (Morrison bridge, north/south park blocks, skidmore, brooklyn park, washington park etc)
- Hawthorne Hostel (done!)
- Monteauxs Restuarant
- South Park Blocks
- Pittock Building ==== Tech Talk ====
LuckyLab access update (dead?)
- ESSID Standardization (ptp.net or ptp.net/nodeXXX)
- Pioneer Square feedback ... problems, requests etc?
DebianApImage - Anyone care?
NoCatAuth Splash Screen
Status page by DonPark
OpenAp show and tell (?) ==== Action Topics ====
- Get offical statements of cooperation from Aracnet ==== Resolved Topics ====
- Copyright of the logo (done by Lonnie)
Accountability without traceablity ... how? (AdamShand)
IPv6 as the backbone (ManSig)
- Distributed mangement and monitoring of Nodes
General question and answer session, infrastructure/ad-hoc mode (AdamShand)
- Captive Portal Demonstration (needs to wait for connectivity)
- FCC regulations (Unknown)
- RF lesson (dB vs dBi vs. dBm, fresnel zones, pathloss, isotropic radiator, etc)
War driving as a marketing tool
- Sucess stories (this is what I did to get my node up)
- Hardware recommendations and what to look for in an AP)
- Can anyone explain WDS? Other hardcore wireless stuff ...
- === New Topics ===
- Warehouse Space (Update ...)
Idea's for PlacesToUnwire
- Free limited access. Good, bad, stupid.
- Non-profit (DSL, ISP, general incorporation, co-op etc)
- New Wiki Software === Report from the Special Interest Groups ===
Propaganda - LonnieWormley
MAN - LucasSheehan
Access Point - JerrittCollord === Action Topics ===
Need Linux bootable CD/Floppy w/ Host AP and NoCatAuth pre-installed
- ESSID standardization and what is a node === Resolved Topics ===